Friday, January 22, 2010

Pretties


Today has been a strange day in that I didn't have much to do. Probably a large part of that is because my fiance and I are house sitting this weekend for his parents, and since I was not at home there was no cleaning to be done. Yay! So, while watching HGTV I edited some of the pictures that I took on Wednesday of things in our living room that make me happy. I hope
they make you smile too. :) I played around with some newish post production options, and I was pretty pleased with the results. What do you think?





I also put away all of our Christmas decorations on Wednesday, but before the ornaments went back into their crates to wait for next December I took a few pictures. I love how festive these look.


Yellow is one of my favorite colors for decorating/accenting. It makes everything look a little brighter, don't you think?

One of my very favorite books: The Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone





No comments:

Post a Comment