Monday, January 25, 2010

Rooms I Love

Lots of photos from this weekend are currently being edited and should appear in posts throughout the week, but for today I thought I would dig through my folders of design ideas and share some of my favorites. Most of them will have links to the website where the original can be found, however, if there is no link or it does not lead to the correct website and you have found the original please let me know.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!


I love the colors in this kitchen, and that the table spans the entire room. It is definitely made for family.
How amazing is this bathtub?! I have never seen a bath built into the floor before, but I love the idea. It feels very moroccan to me.
I think you could really breathe in here. It is very fresh and open.
This one reminds me of the 50's. I love the bright color accents and the white subway tiles on the backsplash.
I like this room in concept, but functionally speaking I don't think I could live with it. I am renowned for whacking my head on various objects and that beam from wall to ceiling looks absolutely treacherous.
Now this I could deal with. Brick walls on the inside of a house are so beautiful.

Found: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6 (unknown)

1 comment:

  1. I love the brick work on the last one and the one above it, with the white ceiling. <3

    ReplyDelete